ATESL 2018 Conference Rates* & Registration
|ATESL members two-day early bird||$325|
|ATESL members two-day regular||$375|
|Non-members two-day early bird||$400|
|Non-members two-day regular||$450|
|ATESL members one-day early bird||$170|
|ATESL members one-day regular||$190|
|Non-members one-day early bird||$200|
|Non-members one-day regular||$225|
|Full-time student two days||$160|
|Full-time student one day||$100|
* GST (5%) will be added to all fees.
- The early bird deadline is September 10, 2018.
- Conference rates include breakfast, lunch, and nutrition breaks
- Your membership number is required to qualify for ATESL Membership and Full-Time Student rates.
- To qualify for a student registration fee, a person must be an ATESL member and a full-time student for the entire academic year at a post-secondary institution. In other words, the person must be taking a minimum of 12-16 credit hours for two consecutive terms at a college or university level. Full-time students who wish to register for the student fee must upload documentation from their schools to show that they are enrolled full-time. Only letters from the registrar will be accepted. Letters of conditional acceptance or copies of timetables will not be accepted as proof of full-time status. The uploaded documentation will be checked for authenticity.
- Visa, Master Card or American Express are the only payment methods that will be accepted for this event.
- There will be no on-site registration for the conference. Please register online by October 5, 2018.
- For Questions about your conference registration, please contact email@example.com