Publishers & Exhibitors
Exhibitor and Publisher Opportunities ATESL 2020 Virtual Exhibitor Hall
With over 400 participants expected to attend this year's ATESL conference, the Virtual Exhibitor Hall will be a popular destination for teachers, administrators, and other attendees.
Due to our desire to keep our attendees safe and healthy during this uncertain time, the conference will be taking place online using a virtual event platform. The virtual exhibitor’s hall will allow attendees to visit virtual booths using either the desktop site or the mobile app. The Exhibitor Hall will be a popular destination for teachers, administrators, and other attendees! Register your booth today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the target audience for ATESL 2020?
- K-12 ESL/EFL Teachers
- Adult education ESL
- Higher education ESL
- LINC Instructors
- Lead Instructors
- Program Managers/Administrators/Coordinators
What is the cost for a virtual booth at ATESL 2020?
- $200.00 + GST (discounted fee until August 31st)
*A $10 service fee will be applied for online publisher payments
What does the Virtual Booth include?
- Dedicated exhibitor page
- Showcase of the company’s logo and description
- Link to the company’s website and social media links
- Live stream or upload a pre-recorded video
- Chat with attendees (chat or video call)
- Manually collect leads retrieval and export to email
- Set up a promotional offer (raffle, giveaway or coupon)
What can publishers/exhibitors expect virtually?
- Use of a customizable app to easily create and edit the company’s description and product information
- Feature videos and live stream on the exhibitor’s profile page
- Arrange virtual workshops with attendees using the virtual meet-up function
- Branch off into group chats or private chat
- Explore the information of all the attendees who have requested the promotional offers and directly follow up with them through the app
- Custom mobile coupons, raffles, and giveaway that attendees can claim them directly through the app.
- Promote the booth on social media. Choose from the 4 ready-to-post social media images and directly post it on social media accounts through the app.
- Add booth staff members on the app and allow the team to capture leads.
What are the exhibitor hours for ATESL 2020?
ATESL 2020 will run on October 16th and 17th from 8:00 am - 5:30 pm. During the conference, the Exhibitior’s Hall will be open to attendees. Exhibitors can set their own scheduled time if a live session will be held.
My organization/company is interested in a virtual booth. How do I get started?
If your organization is interested in participating in this year’s ATESL 2020 conference, complete the following steps to register before August 31, 2020:
- Fill out the online application form (available at: https://forms.gle/EGfrYYF6uEHofgG27)
- Pay online or by cheque.
Online payment:Pay Online
Mail cheques (payable to ATESL) to the following address:
6-102 Education North
University of Alberta
I have filled out the Exhibitor registration form and paid online or cheque. What are my next steps?
Once you have submitted your registration form, a conference organizer will make contact to guide you through the process of downloading and adding your organization’s information to the conference app.
How can I receive more information about this virtual conference?
If you would like more information about the app, if you would like to see pictures of what the virtual exhibitors display will look like to attendees, or if you have any questions about this year’s conference, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com