English Instructor - Hunan University
Location: Changsha City, South China
Compensation: Commensurate with skills
Closing Date: March 31, 2019
Hunan University (http://www-en.hnu.edu.cn/), a famous university located in Changsha city, South China, is seeking for two instructors to teach English to first or second-year students.
1) Native English speakers (U.S.A., U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa);
2) bachelor’s degree (in any area) from a recognized university;
3) two years’ English teaching experience.
18 lesson hours per week, 720 lesson hours/year, 40 weeks in total， 1 lesson hour = 45mins
Salary and benefits:
1) 120,000 RMB (24,000 Can Dollars) (September 1st to July 1st, including 4-week winter holiday with payment for a one-year contract)
2) two-way international air tickets
3) 1000 RMB accommodation allowance per month
4) work visa application
Application deadline: March 31th, 2019.
Start date: September 1st, 2019
To apply, please email your resume to Ling JIANG (Susie, Associate Professor）firstname.lastname@example.org OR me (Dr. Jun Deng, email@example.com). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For an introduction of Changsha city, please refer to https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Changsha.