ESL Program Coordinator - Part Time
Compensation: Hourly $30 - $50
Start Date: April 1, 2021
Closing Date: March 31, 2021
This individual will provide coordination, supervision, support and assistance in the management of ESL Program.
The ESL Coordinator will be involved in supporting ESL Facilitators and students, creating a learner centred environment for success, while maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Design, develop specialized courses/curriculum/workshops/presentations/guest speakers to enhance the students’ educational and professional development.
- Prepare course outlines.
- Provide professional development training to faculty and other stakeholders with respect to best practices to support student success and retention in these programs.
- Monitor, review and approve student progress reporting.
- Provide regular supervision of faculty, and evaluate performance/conduct classroom observation.
- Respond to student issues on a day-to-day basis as required.
- Administrative duties as assigned.