LINC Education Assistant
Compensation: Commensurate with skills
Start Date: May 2, 2022
Closing Date: April 18, 2022
The LINC EA will provide assistance to the course facilitators and learning support to the students enrolled in the Department of Language and Foundational Skills courses.
The individual will actively work in close collaboration with classroom facilitators to support classroom instruction and course management to better meet the needs of specific students as they progress toward their educational goals.
This individual will also be responsible to assist the classroom facilitator in administration of assessments/assignments/projects or other teaching areas requested by the facilitator.
This professional must have completed-
- A minimum education level equivalent to a four-year degree and/or professional training in Education;
- A certificate or diploma in an English as a Second Language education context is also valued.
- These academic requirements should be supplemented by experience in using technology in adult education context.
- Experience in PBLA delivery is required for this position.
- This individual will be a highly organized and experienced professional with strong time management skills.
- They will be an effective team player and communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- They will be detail oriented, have a keen desire to learn and grow, be open to change, and have a strong work ethic.