ATESL 2020 Conference Rates & Registration
Conference Registration is now open! Early bird deadline is September 18th.
|Early Bird||Regular Rate|
|Non - Member||$225||$275|
|Provincial Association Rate (eg: BC TEAL, TESL ON, etc)||$200||$250|
|ATESL Early Career Rate||$105||$135|
|ATESL Student Member||$90||$90|
*GST (5%) will be added to all fees
*Due to the fact that most presentations will be recorded and available to view for some time after the conference, all registration fees cover both conference days
To qualify for a student registration fee, a person must be:
- an ATESL member and a student at a recognized program and/or post-secondary institution.,
- the person must be in a minimum full time 3 month program.
- Full-time students who wish to register for the student fee must upload documentation from their schools to show that they are enrolled.
- Only letters from the registrar or program will be accepted. Letters of conditional acceptance or copies of timetables will not be accepted as proof of full-time status.
- The uploaded documentation will be checked for authenticity.
- Please email all documentation to email@example.com
Provincial Association Rate
To qualify for a Provincial Association registration fee, a person must be:
- a member of an affiliated Canadian provincial ESL association,
- able to provide proof of current association membership via a membership number (the information will be checked for authenticity with the affiliated association registrar)
Early Career Rate
People applying for the Early Career Rate (40% off) need to provide:
- A current ATESL member and your membership fees are paid in full
- You are attending the conference for the first time
- You are newly employed and have less than 6 months of experience or 250 hours OR recently returned to Canada after working overseas AND have less than 6 months of experience or 250 hours since returning
- You are volunteering in the field of EAL and hoping to find a job
- You plan to start OR continue working in Alberta after the conference
To apply, please complete and submit the following
- 350 word letter of intent
- letter of support from an employer, if applicable
If you are currently unemployed in the field please submit:
- letter of support from a previous employer, volunteer coordinator or industry connection
Please email all supporting documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your registration includes:
- access to the virtual conference using an easy-to-use app (mobile/tablet/computer) - we'll provide full details!
- keynotes and featured sessions
- concurrent sessions, panels and workshops
- breakout sessions and tech demos
- AGM and award celebrations recognizing excellence in the ESL field
- information-rich discussion forums
- interactive exhibition area to meet and connect with sponsors and publishers
- opportunities to network and socialize
- giveaways, raffles, and more!
Please remember that the email address you use to activate your registration will be used for your Conference access.
The ATESL 2020 Conference registration is for use by the purchaser only and registration information should not be forwarded on to third parties; doing so may hinder your own access. Similarly, the materials and replay of webinars are for use by the registrant only and should not be forwarded on to third parties. Responsibility for the confidentiality and security of webinar registration information and event materials issued by ATESL lies with the registrant. If you believe that a third party has obtained details in an unauthorised manner, please promptly notify ATESL.
Cancellations must be received in writing at least seven days before the date of the event and will be subject to an administration charge of $10.00 . It is regretted that cancellations made after this time will not be accepted and the delegate will be liable for the full event fee. Substitutions may be made at any time provided the organisers are notified 48hours prior to the event.