ATESL 2023 Conference Rates & Registration
Tickets are not necessary to gain entry to the conference - we will have your registration confirmation on site.
Conference Registration is now closed and there will be no on site registration.
|Early Bird||Regular Rate|
|ATESL Member – One Day - Friday/Saturday||$112.50||$140|
|Non - Member||$300||$350|
|Non Member – One Day – Friday/ Saturday||$150||$175|
|Provincial Affiliate Rate (eg: BC TEAL, TESL ON, etc)||$250||$300|
|Provincial Affiliate – One Day – Friday/Saturday||$125||$150|
|ATESL Early Career Rate (40% discount)||$135||$225|
|Early Career Rate – One Day – Friday/Saturday||$69||$84|
|ATESL Student Member||$137.50||$137.50|
|ATESL Student Member – One Day – Friday/Saturday||$70||$70|
*GST (5%) will be added to all fees
Do you need to renew your ATESL membership?
You can do so here: https://www.atesl.ca/account/login/
Please note: Conference registration prices include light breakfast and two nutrition breaks on both days, but do not include a catered lunch. There are several restaurants and eateries on the SAIT campus and in the immediate vicinity.
More information will be posted as we near the conference.
To qualify for a student registration fee, a person must be:
- an ATESL member and a student at a recognized program and/or post-secondary institution.,
- the person must be in a minimum full time 3 month program.
- Full-time students who wish to register for the student fee must upload documentation from their schools to show that they are enrolled.
- Only letters from the registrar or program will be accepted. Letters of conditional acceptance or copies of timetables will not be accepted as proof of full-time status.
- The uploaded documentation will be checked for authenticity.
- Please email all documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provincial Association Rate
To qualify for a Provincial Association registration fee, a person must be:
- a member of an affiliated Canadian provincial ESL association,
- able to provide proof of current association membership via a membership number (the information will be checked for authenticity with the affiliated association registrar)
Early Career Rate
People applying for the Early Career Rate (40% off) need to provide:
- A current ATESL member and your membership fees are paid in full
- You are attending the conference for the first time
- You are newly employed and have less than 6 months of experience or 250 hours OR recently returned to Canada after working overseas AND have less than 6 months of experience or 250 hours since returning
- You are volunteering in the field of EAL and hoping to find a job
- You plan to start OR continue working in Alberta after the conference
To apply, please complete and submit the following
- 350 word letter of intent
- letter of support from an employer, if applicable
If you are currently unemployed in the field please submit:
- letter of support from a previous employer, volunteer coordinator or industry connection
Please email all supporting documentation to: email@example.com
*Please note that in order to complete your conference registration, you may need to use a browser with cookies enabled (such as Google Chrome)
Cancellations must be received in writing at least seven days before the date of the event and will be subject to an administration charge of $10.00 . It is regretted that cancellations made after this time will not be accepted and the delegate will be liable for the full event fee. Substitutions may be made at any time provided the organisers are notified 48 hours prior to the event.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with conference news and announcements