ATESL 2019 Conference Rates & Registration
Online Registration is available here: Conference Registration
The early bird deadline has been extended to Wednesday, September 18th.
|Early bird Full Conference (ATESL member)||$325|
|Early bird Full Conference (non-member)||$400|
|One day (ATESL member) early bird||$170|
|One day (non-member) early bird||$200|
|Early Bird Early Career rate (40% for 40th) Full||$195|
|Early Bird Early Career Rate (40% for 40th) - One Day||$102|
|FULL Conference (ATESL member)||$375|
|FULL Conference (non-member)||$450|
|One day (ATESL member)||$190|
|One day (non-member)||$225|
|Student rate full conference||$160|
|One day student rate||$100|
|Early Career rate (40% for 40th) FULL||$225|
|Early Career Rate (40% for 40th) - One Day Regular||$114|
* GST (5%) will be added to all fees.
The Early Bird deadline has been extended to is September 18, 2019
To qualify for a student registration fee, a person must be:
- an ATESL member and a full-time student for the entire academic year at a post-secondary institution. In other words,
- the person must be taking a minimum of 12-16 credit hours for two consecutive terms at a college or university level.
- Full-time students who wish to register for the student fee must upload documentation from their schools to show that they are enrolled full-time.
- Only letters from the registrar will be accepted. Letters of conditional acceptance or copies of timetables will not be accepted as proof of full-time status.
- The uploaded documentation will be checked for authenticity.
Early Career Rate
People applying for the Early Career Rate (40% off) need to provide:
- A current ATESL member and your membership fees are paid in full
- You are attending the conference for the first time
- You are newly employed and have less than 6 months of experience or 250 hours OR recently returned to Canada after working overseas AND have less than 6 months of experience or 250 hours since returning
- You are volunteering in the field of EAL and hoping to find a job
- You plan to start OR continue working in Alberta after the conference
To apply, please complete and submit the following
- 350 word letter of intent
- letter of support from an employer, if applicable.
If you are currently unemployed in the field please submit:
- letter of support from a previous employer, volunteer coordinator or industry connection
- Visa, Master Card or American Express are the only payment methods that will be accepted for this event.
- There will be no on-site registration for the conference. Please register online by October 11, 2019.
- For Questions about your conference registration, please contact email@example.com