Publishers & Exhibitors
Thank you for your interest in the 2022 ATESL Conference!
Please look at the Exhibitor Package below for all the information on the event or complete the Exhibitor Application to book your slot!
Contact us at email@example.com for more information or to secure your opportunity.
- Includes 2 conference registrations.
- Additional team members must be registered for the ATESL Conference
Virtual Conference Opportunities
- Company Information: Display your company name, logo, contact information, website, and organization description on the ATESL Website and conference platform (Pheedloop)
- Networking Opportunities:
- Participate in the Exhibitor showcase either live or pre-recorded scheduled in official conference schedule during the conference break (15 minutes, live or pre-recorded)
- Host a networking session on a topic of your choice during the lunch break (45 minutes)!
- Push notification: Push notifications are the optimal way for exhibitors to make important announcements and promotional offerings to attendees directly.
- Gamification: Participate in the ATESL 2022 Conference Challenge
Additional Opportunities for Exhibitors
Maximize your visibility at the conference by becoming a sponsor! Consult the Sponsorship page to learn more about this opportunity.
Exhibitors Agreement and Payment
To become a conference publisher please complete the 2022 Conference Exhibitor and Publisher Agreement Form
A member of our Exhibitor and Publisher committee will be in touch shortly.
Look out for an email from Business Manager, Irene Woods. An invoice and payment receipt will be generated and emailed to you.
September 2, 2022
Exhibitor Payment and Logo/Organization Information Submission
September 16, 2022
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or regarding any specific questions you may have regarding your registration for this year's conference.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with conference news and announcements