Publishers & Exhibitors
With over 400 participants expected to attend this year's ATESL conference, the publishers' display will be a popular destination for teachers, administrators, and other attendees. The displays will be centrally located in the hallways near the registration desk, and presentation rooms. Publishers or exhibitors wishing to secure a table are encouraged to register early and will have the first opportunity to choose the location of their display.
Bow Valley College
Cambridge University Press
Centre for Newcomers
New Readers Press
The Immigrant Education Society
New Language Solutions
Oxford University Press
NorQuest - Alberta Routes
Publishers have the option of paying online * or submitting a cheque
- A limited number of Premium tables are available
- For each table purchased, registration and nutri-breaks are available for one person
- Materials can be directly shipped to and from the hotel
- Tables will be assigned after payment is received. Early registration and payment will secure the best tables.
- After your payment has been confirmed, we will send you more information on delivery, storage, and setup instructions.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information if you have any questions!
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with conference news and announcements